Borden Milk is sponsoring a great back-to-school give away! The prize package includes two t-shirts, 4 cups, two growing charts, two shopping lists, and coupons for EIGHT FREE gallons of milk! And since I live in udder chaos I thought Borden was great for helping ease my pain ever disappearing supply of milk (this sentence would especially work if I were breastfeeding, but I think seven years old is a little too old, don’t you?).
Don’t drink milk? Well, think of this as a perfect gift for someone else in your life that does.
But first, lets start with some back-to-school healthful eating tips from Elsie the Cow (a real Texan):
General Tips and Healthy Habits for Back to School
- When heading back to school, it’s important to eat breakfast everyday – studies show that children do better when they start off the day with a meal rich in vitamins, mineral and protein.
- A healthy routine is important for busy, growing children, incorporate simple healthy habits to continue a healthy lifestyle, such as:
- Buy fresh, local products
- Eat Three meals a day
- Make all snacks a healthy choice
- Get three servings of dairy a day – keep single serve reduced or low fat milk available for kids to grab over a soda
- Control portions
- Exercise and get good sleep
Milk Tips and Background
- Milk is the ultimate wellness drink – it’s nutrient-rich, containing not just calcium and vitamin D, but seven other nutrients essential for good health.
- In fact, milk is the #1 source of calcium, magnesium and potassium
- With 38% less fat than regular milk, this 2% Reduced Fat milk is the perfect beverage for health conscious and fitness-focused families to keep in the fridge. In fact, Borden Lite Line is fat free milk with an extra vitamin boost that can help kids and parents who are on the go.
- With added vitamins A, D, B12, C and E, this is a great-tasting, fat-free milk that gets you the right nutrients you need in one glass.
- All Borden Milk is fresh, local and free of added hormones.
- Borden Hi Protein Milk Plus gives extra protein our bodies need to stay strong and build muscle.
Now for the Give Away details!
THIS GIVE AWAY HAS ENDED