Easter brings family together and we think these 20 Delicious Easter Dinner Recipes will help everyone enjoy their time with each other even more. We all expect a yummy family Easter dinner which is why we think you’ll love that we’ve just made it a bit easier for you to plan. So sit back, relax, and click through this list of amazing Easter dinner recipes that will get your taste buds excited too!
Ever wondered what to do with Easter leftovers? Try our Savory Chicken or Duck Pot Pie Recipe! We think it’s the best pot pie recipe out there.
20 Delicious Easter Dinner Recipes
Great Dinner Recipes for Easter
- This baked ham with apple cider maple glaze will knock guests socks off! -via Carlsbad Craving
- Creamy Parmesan herb chicken is what will make your Easter the best! -via Cafe Delights
- Italian Easter pie is a great way to celebrate Easter and cultural differences. -via Key Ingredient
- The Easter bunny bowl is super cute and kids will totally love. -via The Idea Room
- Peach glazed ham is another great ham recipe. -via Real House Moms
- Chicken and rice casserole is one of my favorite Easter meals. -via Hormel Foods Recipes
- Chicken, spinach and artichoke puff pastry will make a tasty addition to your table at Easter. -via From a Chefs Kitchen
- You and your family will love this extra cheesy penne and mozzarella casserole. -via The Food Charlatan
Try Out These Super Easy and Yummy Easter Recipes!
- This herb crusted lamb chops recipe is delicious! -via Natasha’s Kitchen
- This is a nice juicy glazed racks of lamb recipe. -via Taste of Home
- Pressure cooker beef brisket is super easy and yummy! -via Or Whatever You Do
- Let this slow cooked lamb shoulder be a tasty guest on your table! -via Recipe Tin Eats
- Spinach pie will be a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables. -via Master Cook
- Honey Balsamic pork tenderloin is the perfect go-to Easter recipe. -via A Gouda Life
Another Batch of Delicious Easter Dinner Recipes
- This perfect boneless leg of lamb roast recipe will blow you way! It’s super easy and tasty. -via What’s Cooking America
- Salmon with avocado is perfect for all you fish lovers! -via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
- Another great fish inspred recipe: Salmon burgers with dill. -via The Garlic Diaries
- This honey garlic chicken recipe is easy and everyone will love. -via Dishes and Dust Bunnies
- Make this slow roasted Greek lamb leg and you won’t have to worry about your Eater main course. -via Just a Little Bit of Bacon
- Holiday Ham recipe is the perfect Easter and Christmas dinner. -via Real Life Dinner
We hope these Delicious Easter Dinner Recipes inspire your family dinner. For more great recipes Like us on our Facebook Page!