Current Ad Rates:
- Please email me for current ad rates.
- Do you have a product you’d like me to showcase and review on Mothering with a Purpose? Great! I love writing reviews!
This policy is valid from 21 May 2009 05 Oct 2009
28 Jan 2010 28 Sept 2016 and supersedes all other disclosure policies on this blog.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
GIVE AWAY/CONTEST WINNERS:
- Unless otherwise noted, winners are chosen by random.org using the total number of eligible entries.
- Winners have 3 (three) days after the close of a give away or contest to claim product/winnings. You may claim product/winnings by sending an email to email@example.com
- I cannot be held responsible for broken, damaged or lost product/winnings. Please ensure that you are sending me a valid and current mailing address.
- At this time, ONLY US Mailing Addresses are Eligible to Win unless otherwise noted. If I announce you as a winner and you don’t have a US mailing address, please inform me at so I can pick another winner. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.