I am so excited to bring you this give away today for a $50 GIFT CARD to SUBWAY restaurants! Our family seriously loves Subway and we have been eating their delicious subs for a long time. In fact, we go there at least once per week (sans the kids)! What’s cool is that I don’t really feel like I’m eating out when I go to Subway because their subs use healthful ingredients that I normally use on my sandwiches anyway.
Real conversation the other day with my middle son:
Son: “Mom, can we go out to eat today?”
Me: “Where do you want to go?”
Son: “Subway Eat Fresh.”
Nice marketing Subway.
Now lets talk catering!
So, you’re probably already wrapping your mind about the many get-togethers you may have coming up this spring, which will likely mean the need to feed many people! Mother’s Day, office lunches, field trips, baseball games (we’ve got TWO birthdays here)… A lot to prep for, but of course great opportunities to have good eats – which is why Subway® Catering would make a great option to consider for your gathering needs.
Plus – no joke – Subway would love to provide one of my readers a $50 SUBWAY Card to help cater your next special event!
Here’s a few reasons why I love Subway for catering:
- Variety isn’t an issue – Subway offers Giant Subs, Sandwich Platters, SUBWAY to GO!™ boxed meals, drinks, sides and cookie platters.
- Short lead time – Catering orders can be placed 24 hours in advance – in some cases less!
- Small OR Large groups – Size of group isn’t an issue! Subway has options for as few as 5 people, a mid-size group of 25 people – or hundreds of people if you need it.
- Subway can cover ANY Occasion – Whether you’re planning a birthday, anniversary party, sporting event, office meeting or other occasion for a meal, they can cover just about any type of gathering.
- Customizable Options – Sandwiches can be customized with your favorite veggies and toppings just the way you like!
- Great Value – Simply put – it is possible to feel groups well – without spending a lot!
GIVE AWAY INFO!
How to Enter:
To enter this give away for one $50 gift card to Subway restaurants, just leave a comment on this post telling me what you’d use the gift card for (required).
Optional/Additional Entries: After completing the required entry above you have the option of entering additional times by doing the following (each counts as a separate entry and you must leave a separate comment telling me what you did. I will be tracking.)
- Like Screwed Up Texan on Facebook.
- Like Subway on Facebook.
- Follow Screwed Up Texan on Twitter.
- Follow Subway on Twitter.
- Tweet this message using the hashtag and link: “#Win $50 Gift Card to Subway on @screweduptexan! http://bit.ly/HsXr3x @SUBWAY #subwaycaters #giveaway“
- Share this post on Google+.
- Share this post on Facebook being sure to tag Screwed Up Texan.
- Have Screwed Up Texan delivered to your email inbox (be sure to confirm).
That’s it! Entries close at 9 pm on Monday, April 23, 2012. Winner will be chosen using random.org and notified via email. Open to US mailing addresses only.
Disclosure: Subway sent me a $50 gift card to use for catering and in exchange for this post. They provided some of the written content, however all opinions are my own. Seriously.