On our farm in the spring life gets busy, which is why we’ve made a list of 20 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes. Our family looks forward to Easter every spring and the time we get to spend together. We usually like to divide Easter weekend into one fun secular day of egg dyeing and egg hunts, and the other day we observe as a religious holiday going to our church and learning about Jesus’ triumph over death and what that means to us. We fill the whole weekend with yummy Easter desserts…so take a look at all the colorful spring dessert recipes we’ve come up with to fill your Easter weekend no matter how you choose to celebrate!
We hope you didn’t miss our list of 20 Delicious Easter Dinner Recipes to further inspire you. We’ve made Easter easy this year!
20 Easy Easter Dessert Recipes
Colorful Easter Dessert Recipes
- This quick Chocolate Coconut Nest is great for kids and it is quick and mess free! -via Add a Pinch
- Create a cute and edible bunny garden Dirt Cake! -via Lil’ Luna
- Create this super sweet Rice Krispy Nest Easter dessert! -via Crafty Morning
- If you like movie popcorn try out this Eater Popcorn! -via Mom Foodie
- These Mini Easter Eggs Cakes are easy to make and super cute! -via The Cake Blog
- These Cute Garden Carrot Cupcakes baked in mason jars are the most adorable cupcakes you’ll see this Easter! -via Your Cup of Cake
- This Pretzel Snack Recipe for flower bites is super cute and delicious. -via Freebie Finding Mom
Yummy Easter Dessert Recipes the Whole Family Will Love!
- These Easter Marshmallow Wands are so easy to make and taste delicious. -via Two Sisters Crafting
- This easy, No Fail Jell-O Divinity Recipe is sure to delight the child in everyone! -via My Recipe Magic
- Make these Layered Peeps Treats for all of your spring gatherings! -via Yellow Bliss Road
- If you like campfire smores you’re going to love these Easter Smores! -via Left on Peninsula Road
- Easter Egg Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark is a simple, festive, spring treat! -via Five Heart Home
- This Mini Easter Egg Cake Recipe is super cute and fun to make! -via Sainsbury magazine
- These Cute Bunny Butt Cookies are sure to become a Easter favorite. -via Pillbury
Super Cute Easter Desserts!
- These Easter cookies are a delicious treat and perfect for Easter. -via My Kitchen Craze
- This Lamb Cake is perfect for Easter and all throughout the spring. -via Kraft Recipes
- This beautiful Malteser MaltEaster Bunny & Mini Egg Chocolate Cake is very easy to make and perfect for Easter! -via Mummy Mishaps
- This Bunny Cut Up Cake is great for Easter or any springtime gatherings! -via Homan at Home
- This Easter White Chocolate Funfetti Popcorn is very easy to make & looks so pretty! -via Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- This Easter Rice Krispie Cake is an awesome make ahead no-bake dessert that will taste just as good on the second day. -via The Novice Chef Blog
Easter is a great and fun time to be with family! For more inspiration be sure to Like our Facebook page!