You won’t believe how simple it is to make 15 Refreshing DIY Homemade Soap Recipes! I’ve compiled a list of homemade soap recipes that I think look pretty, smell amazing, and would feel luxurious. Homemade soap makes a great gift for birthdays and holidays. I hope these DIY homemade soap recipes inspire you!
15 Refreshing DIY Homemade Soap Recipes
Beautiful Homemade Soap Recipes You Can Make at Home
- This grapefruit mint poppyseed goats milk soap recipe is so pretty and is sure to wake up your morning shower! -via A Beautiful Mess
- Looking to fall asleep instead? Try this Honey Almond Chamomile homemade soap recipe at bedtime instead. -via Over the Apple Tree
- You’ll want to add this 10 Minute Coffee and Milk Exfoliating diy soap recipe to your morning routine. -via Happiness is Homemade
- If you’re a gardener or your hands frequently get dirty, try this DIY Orange Clove Gardeners Soap recipe.
- I really want to try this Avocado Cucumber and Oats homemade soap recipe. -via Live Laugh Rowe
- This Homemade Rosemary and Tea Tree Oil Soap looks and sounds amazing. -via Faithful with the Little
- All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this lovely Lavender and Verbena homemade soap recipe. -via Finding Home Farms
These Homemade Soap Recipes Will Make You Feel Like You’re at a Spa
- This Coconut Shea Butter homemade soap recipe will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. -via Simply Stacie
- I love the smell of coffee! If you do too, then you might want to try this Mocha Soap recipe. -via Soap Recipes 101
- This blogger has lots of instructions on how to make homemade soap. Her Milk and Honey soap is beautiful! -via The Nerdy Farmwife
- Those with skin problems like eczema will want to try this Natural Lemongrass and Neem Oil homemade soap recipe. -via Soap Deli News
- Watch out chocolate lovers…this is a homemade soap recipe that looks good enough to eat! Chocolate Hazelnut Soap. -via Offbeat and Inspired
- Learn how to make soap in this rose scented soap tutorial. -via The Nerdy Farmwife
- If you’re looking for something easier, here’s a 10 Minute DIY Milk and Honey soap recipe. -via Happiness is Homemade
- Your skin will feel amazing with this soothing Honey Oatmeal Goats Milk homemade soap recipe.
Do you have a favorite homemade soap recipe? Share it on the Mothering with a Purpose Facebook page!